Saturday, August 8, 2009

There are fishes on my desktop ;D

I had trouble sleeping last nite..so i was staying up late. Watching movies on my PC, and suddenly the boring screensaver pops up. Fed up with the stupid thing, i tried looking for an interesting screensaver for my desktop and i always wanted an aquarium with fishes swimming around..and walla.. i found few . One of the software is called simAquarium, but it requires user to purchase it after 14days trial. Then i tried looking for other alternatives and it don't take that long before i found the ultimate fish tank for my desktop screensaver. It is Dream Aquarium. I really like it alot, as i can change the tank, feed the fishes, add some and remove some. Its quite fun and the fishes are soooo fuckin real..but however it also requires license key for it. I quickly downloaded the full version through torrent..ngeh ngeh ngeh. And now my desktop is full with fishes swimming around and now i can sleep peacefully while watching it in the dark. =D Here some screenshots of it.




4 comments: