Monday, April 27, 2009

F**k You..I hate You 4ever!!!

Ok..first of all..im not a fan of blogging..cuz i don't like sharing my stuff with others, or telling others what the f**k happened in my life daily.. But somehow, i've managed to fall into this blogging world after reading my friends, ex-gf, strangers', and even my teacher's blog everyday..and i found out that it actually quite f**kin interesting.. I don't know, maybe i felt that im getting bored playing computer games, football, and watching movies all the time..and i guess i need somwthing new..well atleast learn to share something with others.. ok enough of this crappy stuff..hope i can get my blog moving...hope to make some cool friends in here..ouh btw, im Khairy..you can call me Kery.. and im part of this freak group called Fantastic4...fantastic la sgt..lol

Fatin, Yaty, Haris and Me


p/s : Fatin & Yaty, sile tunjuk ajar yea :P

1 comment: