Monday, May 25, 2009

Fantasy Oh Fantasy

Ok im happy rite now sebab hajat untuk masuk Top 20 dalam Fantasy League sudah tercapai. Hohoho. This is my first time playing this stuff. I started 4 weeks late though, but i tried to finish as high as possible and keep on learning how this Fantasy game works. Haris asyik mintak advice untuk Fantasy team die, tu yang aku pun join gak main mende alah ni. Tempting hehehe. Masa mula-mula start main tu, dengan team yang baru di assemble and still noob tak tau ape, tak mampu nak masuk dalam Top 50 pun. Nak main game ni kene betol2 commited and aware of all football results and statistics of each player in BPL. Everyweek kene update your assembled team so you can gain more points. Ok enough chit-chat, here is the half of the league table 


After analyzed the league table, i assume i could have been in the Top 5 IF ONLY I HAD STARTED EARLIER. Its massive 200-250 points lost since i started 4 weeks late. Seeing this table makes me even more determined to do much more better on next season. Well to finish on 20th place out of 50 is OK for me. I'll be going all Gung Ho next season. Bawah ni pulak league table for the month of May (The final month) 


One team that really cought my eyes during the whole season is Liyana Town. She managed to collect a massive 1488 points after started 9 weeks late. Impressive. I assume she will be a treat on next season. I'll be keeping my eyes on u Liyana Town :-) 

2 comments: