Sunday, May 24, 2009

Penyakit Gila Tenuk

Ok tajuk kat atas takde kena mengena dengan entry ni..Ok straight to the point, i actually like this girl (comel, lawa, pemalu, sensitive and gemar bersukan :D) so much  but she didn't know about it..but i assume she only treat me as her friend and not more than that. Its ok.. I can take it.. its not really a hard punch. I took more blows on my chin and emotional much more than anyone could think of. But now, im just soooo fuckin confuse... should i tell her my true feelings? or should i just let it go and take another blow as usual. If i do plan to get on with it, how laa im suppose to forget about her (comel, lawa, pemalu, sensitive and gemar bersukan..isk isk) ? old tricks like getting yourself busy is never that efficient nowadays.
I know right now is not the right time to get on with this relationship thingy, but i just cant help it. Seeing others hangging out with their girls really test my nerves. Ye laa..time nak kuar makan pun takde teman. Kawan-kawan semua sibuk dengan 'partner' masing-masing. So im just spending more times infront of my computer, playing video games, getting fat (well not exactly). But sometimes as a normal human being, i just think that i really deserve some loving and caring moment too. Getting a good results and good grades doesnt give you a long lasting joy..Well atleast i can cheer up my parents with it. Believe me i've been there..on every occasion that i could remember. It sux though..

Ok, lepas tulis semua ni aku tak pasti apa sebenarnya motif utama yang nak di-highlight-kan. Fuck it.. Im just being such a pussy. Dear God please help me.

3 comments:

  1. hihiii~
    u just express wat u feel..
    its ok la..
    xdpt nk gitau that mistery girl bout ur feeling to her tp kamu dah express kat sini..

    xtakut ke kalu2 dia terbaca blog nih??
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...xmungkin kot die nak bace blog i ni...BLOG SAYA TIDAK MENARIK!! kakaka

    ReplyDelete